VISITING GENERAL SURGERY ASSOCIATES
At GSA, it is our goal to provide comprehensive and timely consultations, so that you may begin to both understand the nature of your condition and address your symptoms with an appropriate treatment plan.
Upon arrival, please register at the front desk. Personal and insurance information will be verified. Here you will also be asked to fill out forms so that we have a full and complete understanding of both your current overall health status and the specifics of your presenting problem.
PLEASE BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Prior medical records when possible.
- All radiology studies pertaining to your current medical problem. They should be recent and include either x-rays, MRI or a CT scan.
- A complete list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Your insurance, ID and co-payment.
- To review GSA accepted insurance plans, Click Here
- The names, contact information of all physicians involved in your care.
- The completed New Patient Registration Form
- Signed Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please notify us of any cancellations at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our office at 702-382-8222